Z Land Wool 500gsm Winter Weight Duvet - Made in NZ
Payment via Farmlands Card available
- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weight - 500gsm
- Cover - Sanitized® 100% cotton, 290 thread count
- When to use - Autumn and Winter
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
- Sizes: Single to Californian King*
*Please note when looking for Duvet covers that our Californian King is 270 x 240cm. This is sometimes referred to as 'Australian Super King'. If you are having trouble finding covers this size, please contact us and we can assist you.
We use Sanitized® for our Wool duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
Couldn't be more impressed
Two weeks ago I had flannelette sheets, two winter duvets, two crochet blankets and a bedspread plus a hot water bottle (I hate the cold) and now I have cotton sheets and the 500gsm wool duvet. I sleep so well now I'm not trapped under all those layers. I'll be back for a summer weight at some stage. Highly recommend
Very cosy and warm v good quality. smelt of wool but once aired it is fine. Definitely recommend
Good weight and keeps me warm.
Perfect for the job
Bought this duvet (based on advice from Eiderdown) for my daughter and she is still talking about how good it is over a week later.
This duvet is so warm and comfortable. Very pleased with my purchase. Great product and really good value for money.
We Also Recommend
80% Hungarian Duck Down Winter Weight Duvet - Made in NZ
25% Hungarian Duck Down Pillow - Made in NZ