- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weight - 500gsm
- Cover - Sanitized® 100% cotton, 290 thread count
- When to use - Autumn and Winter
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
- Overseas sizes available on a made to order basis, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We use Sanitized® for our Wool duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
Thank you, we are very happy with the Wool 500gsm Duvet, and will buy from you again.
Have just purchased the 500gm weight King wool duvet. We havent put it on the bed as of yet HOWEVER so far we are thrilled with the purchase. The item arrived within 2 days of purchasing. Super Super fast delivery and very well packaged. Thanks so much
Great service, great quality but not used it yet as I have brought it for next winter. From the look and feel after airing it I am more than happy with my purchase
I’m still awaiting delivery of the eiderdown because whoever posted it put the wrong address on and NZPO couldn’t find me to make the initial delivery. It seems it’s now been found, and I live in hope of it arriving one day. I have purchased an eiderdown from here before and it’s lovely.
Hi Merilyn, thanks for your review and letting us know about this issue. Addresses are automatically pushed to the NZ Post system from the website when an order is placed, this means that there is no manual entry involved during dispatch. I have checked the order and the NZ Post system and can confirm they are both the same. I'll be in contact shortly to see if there is anything we can assist you with in making sure you get the parcel. Thanks, Lucas, Eiderdown
Love our NZ wool filled NZ made duvets, absolutely lovely, warm and cosy nights sleep. Thank you Eiderdown Co for your excellent quality workmanship.
We Also Recommend
Hungarian Duck Down Four Seasons Duvet - Made in NZ