- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weight - 350gsm
- Cover - Sanitized® 100% cotton, 290 thread count
- When to use - Autumn and Winter
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
We use Sanitized® for our Wool duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
Delivery was fast and my daughter is sleeping very well under this beautiful wool weight.
Actually, I've bought 4 duvets!
I love eiderdown, I've bought 4 duvets altogether - a superking goose 80% duck down, a queen alpaca, a single wool and a wool cot duvet. Delivery each time has been super quick and the products are amazing! The duvets are all different but all definitely of amazing quality. I won't shop anywhere else as these duvets are the best! I strongly recommend to all my family and friends - don't go anywhere else! These are the best!
We Also Recommend
90% Hungarian Goose Down Winter Weight Duvet - Made in NZ
80% Hungarian Duck Down Winter Weight Duvet - Made in NZ
Z Land Alpaca 400gsm Winter Weight Duvet - Made in NZ
Z Land Wool 500gsm Winter Weight Duvet - Made in NZ