- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Wool
- Weight - 150gsm + 350gsm
- Cover: Sanitized® 100% cotton, 290 thread count
- When to use:
- 150gsm - Late Spring & Summer
- 350gsm - Autumn & Early Spring
- Dome/clip together for Winter
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
- Sizes: Single to Californian King*
*Please note when looking for Duvet covers that our Californian King is 270 x 240cm. This is sometimes referred to as 'Australian Super King'. If you are having trouble finding covers this size, please contact us and we can assist you.
We use Sanitized® for our Wool duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
Love our 4-season clip-together duvet!
Super easy to separate or clip together! Wonderful quality and feel to the duvet.
We love love our new duvet so snuggly and really warm
Very pleasing thank you
Warm and cozy
Super happy with our purchase. Quick and fast delivery. Very warm and cozy.
Totally in love with our Z Land Wool Four Seasons Duvet
I bought this as I've been cold under my lightweight feather duvet and wanted to have the heavier weight, but I also want to be able to use it in Summer so the ability to make it heavier and lighter with the domes really appeals to me. First night under it I was SO warm and slept SO well. It proved it's insulation ability by keeping my hot water bottle warm until morning too!! It sits so beautifully and flat on the bed when it's made too and looks really tidy. It has a vague woollen smell but being shearers we are used to it!
great - purchased this one as upgraded bed and needed anothe as gthe last one was great
We Also Recommend
Z Land Wool/Polyester Pillow - Made in NZ