Z Land Alpaca Summer Weight 150gsm Duvet - Made in NZ
Payment via Farmlands Card available
- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Alpaca Fibre
- Weight - 150gsm
- Cover - Sanitized® 100% cotton sateen, 400 thread count
- When to use - Spring and Summer
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
- Overseas sizes available on a made to order basis, please contact us via email@example.com for more information.
We use Sanitized® for our Alpaca duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
Very nice and light after hot winter down one
Very impressed lovely product also made in NZ very appalling.Thanks will buy again soon Lynn
Fabulous! Very light but not too light. Keeps my partner and I at the right temperature. Came at the right time as my Alpaca winter duvet suddenly got too hot. Both are great products.
Excellent quality. I have recommended it to my friend so I bought one for her as well.
I am normally dubious about so many 5-star reviews for a company.... but in this instance I have to agree with 5-stars! I experienced very good customer service... via phone and email contact. The duvet arrived promptly and even though I haven't used it yet it appears to be a well made NZ product. I would purchase again from Eiderdown NZ with confidence.
We Also Recommend
Hungarian Goose Down Four Seasons Duvet - Made in NZ
90% Hungarian Goose Down Summer Weight Duvet - Made in NZ
Z Land Alpaca Four Seasons Duvet - Made in NZ
90% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow - Made in NZ