Babies are our most precious gift and we want to make sure we provide them with the best we can. Our Alpaca Children’s Duvets are the best you will find. Made from ultra-soft 100% New Zealand Alpaca fibre covered in pure 400 thread count cotton, our duvets help you and your baby have a peaceful, quiet night. The exceptional wicking ability of Alpaca fibre ensures that your baby is dry and evenly warm throughout the night, while the lack of natural body oil in Alpaca fibre makes this duvet naturally non-allergenic.
Sourced exclusively from farms around New Zealand, Alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic, odour and mildew resistant, and lighter than wool. Smooth fibres allow us to create a beautifully soft fleece that is 25% warmer than Sheep’s wool (our 400gsm Alpaca duvet is the equivalent of our 500gsm Wool Duvet). Alpaca also has amazing moisture-wicking properties which give it the ability to draw excess moisture away from the body to allow you to be dry and evenly warm throughout the night.
- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Alpaca Fibre
- Weight - 400gsm
- Cover - Sanitized® 100% cotton sateen, 400 thread count
- When to use - Autumn and Winter
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
We use Sanitized® for our Alpaca duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
We Also Recommend
Hungarian Duck Down Four Seasons Duvet - Made in NZ