Z Land Alpaca Summer Weight 150gsm Duvet - Made in NZ
Payment via Farmlands Card available
- Made in New Zealand
- Fill - 100% New Zealand Alpaca Fibre
- Weight - 150gsm
- Cover - Sanitized® 100% cotton sateen, 400 thread count
- When to use - Spring and Summer
- 5 year guarantee of unconditional fine workmanship and quality
- Overseas sizes available on a made to order basis, please contact us via email@example.com for more information.
We use Sanitized® for our Alpaca duvets meaning you can enjoy sound and rejuvenating sleep with the Sanitized® hygiene function. Sanitized® is the best available technology that durably protects our duvets:
- embedded in the fabric for constant protection
- does not change the touch and feel of the fabric
- effective against bacteria
- optimal protection against dust mites and their allergens
- dermatologically tested and safe for man and the environment
- recommended for allergy sufferers
For optimum performance of your duvet, we recommend you air it for 1-2 days before use. Duvet is dry-clean only, and can not be machine washed. May be spot washed for small stains using minimal water. Further care instructions can be found on the care label of your duvet.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next business day after purchase. During periods of high demand it may take an extra day to ship items. All items will be shipped via NZ Post/Courier Post and tracking is provided by email as soon as they are shipped.
Absolutely love it! Sleeping much better! Perfect weight and snuggles around you! Wonderful delivery service. Love buying Kiwi made products!
Excellent really like it
Love my duvet so light but still keeps me warm enough during our summer here in AZ
Admittedly I have not used as yet as I purchased as a summer option for my bed. I also purchased the 90% Hungarian down duvet and wondered if it would be too warm in the Bay of Plenty over summer. This duvet had a luxurious feel and is beautifully made! Can’t wait to try!
I needed a really light duvet that would keep me warm but also one that was it too heavy on my husband’s legs. Weight irritates him. So we got the Angora light weight duvet and matched it with a quilted duvet. Worked perfectly - he’s not throwing the duvet over me and is not too hot and I am warm. I also did not want to buy anything that wasn’t natural - and despite loving wool - we decided it would be too heavy for us. Angora is a natural product and the cover is 100% cotton. The duvet is excellent and met all our needs. Beautifully made, natural and environmentally friendly. It arrived within four days of order despite the Canterbury. floods. I think you are a great kiwi company that we should celebrate and promote. Thank you!
We Also Recommend
Hungarian Duck Down Four Seasons Duvet - Made in NZ